Time To Race.....racer

Guest Heehoo

Guest Snowy8

Racer, its been 2 yrs since I eased you to the edge of the bridge & you went on to follow Bool, Brogan & Boner. You laid softly in my arms & I said for you to go on, I would be okay...but I wasn't.

Of all the greys I've ever been owned by, you were the quietest & most reserved. You would lay outside alone in the evening & I guess you were dreaming of when you were racing at Southland. Sometimes I would look outside & you would be running your figure 8's.

You & the dog in the mirror.....I will never forget how you stomped your foot & growled at this dog in the mirror because he was too close to your food. We both miss you so much.

:f_white:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_white

Edited by Snowy8

Race with the wind sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest dchickster
Racer, its been 2 yrs since I eased you to the edge of the bridge & you went on to follow Bool, Brogan & Boner. You laid softly in my arms & I said for you to go on, I would be okay...but I wasn't.

Of all the greys I've ever been owned by, you were the quietest & most reserved. You would lay outside alone in the evening & I guess you were dreaming of when you were racing at Southland. Sometimes I would look outside & you would be running your figure 8's.

You & the dog in the mirror.....I will never forget how you stomped your foot & growled at this dog in the mirror because he was too close to your food. We both miss  you so much.

:f_white  :brokenheart  :gh_lay  :brokenheart  :f_white

1618336[/snapback]

I know the difficulty in letting a loved one cross the bridge. Besides Reggie, I have had to send three others over the bridge. Hopefully, all of our angels are playing together and looking down upon us.