My greyhound passed away

I am very sorry to hear about Craigie. I am one of those who, as prepared as I can be for Joey's passing (we all go, sometime), I still dread that moment. It just always seems, to me, to be unfair that we cannot go at the exact moment as all of those we love and who love us.

I think that not being sure about getting another Grey may be one of the ways you are paying tribute to Craigie ("I want him to know that no one will replace him."). And that is a beautiful tribute. But, you know what? He knows you can never replace him. And besides, he is having too much fun in Heaven (running forever and never getting tired) to feel any jealosy.

When you are ready, you'll know. Be comforted in knowing that you gave him a life he could have never imagined when he was a track dog.

Guest Shelby

Oh no - you poor thing! I am so glad that you still have your foster, though. Just hug on to him tight and together, you'll get through this aweful time! Also, we welcome you to GreyTalk and we promise to help you through this anyway we can...

xoxo

Shelby

My deepest sympathies on the loss of McDuff.  I can't imagine how much pain you must be feeling.    :(

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

My heart aches for you. I can't imagine. hang in there!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch