Cody's Bridge Birthday...

ozgirl2

:( Actually, it was Friday, but I couldn't post then, so here's her 6-month-gone-to-the-bridge tribute...

Hope you're taking advantage of all those Rainbow-Burpdogs, girly!!!

post-1078-1122928893.jpg

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh Cody...so beautiful...so loved...so missed. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Cody how you are missed :( I wish I had not deleted the picture I took of Jeannine saying the workd B U R P D O G to Cody, I have never seen anything so funny in my life, her ears stood at attention as did Cody.

She was such a beauty, hope you got some nice treats at the bridge girl, your mommy misses you so, but as well all know one day you will both be reunited.

Hugs to you Jeannine :)

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

Such a beautiful angel :wub:

I'm sure by now she's showing Jodie a thing or two about baking biscuits  :colgate

1583429[/snapback]

:lol:lol Oh, I'm sure she has NO interest in baking them!!! Only EATING them!!! :P

And Cody was 12....

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest NancyJ

I am SO sorry about Cody. She's a sweetie. We never really expect to lose our beloved companions, do we?

Thanks for your note on my thread about Pete. I know you are missing Cody as much as I am missing Pete. I share your grief.

-Nancy