Are You A Blackhead Picker?

Guest ChasesMum

To give an update on this somewhat unconventional thread (*grin*), Summer's stomach is almost blackhead-free now. She had a solid gray spot the size of the palm of my hand, and I swear, they were in layers. Layer 1 were small, hard, pebble-like things that I could squeeze and you'd have a little shower of black dots fall to the floor. (Yuck.)

Layer 2.....these were the blackheads like human blackheads--filled with gunk. Squeezing these left gook on my nails.

So we're down to Layer 3, and hardly any blackheads. Layer 3 seems to be small, black, sand-like grains that come out with the wipe of a washcloth, so Summer's stomach is just about free of blackheads, and she's even beginning to grow fur in some places that were blackhead-infested?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first broken leg foster, Erin had them very badly, and it took me almost 8 months to cleanse her tummy of them with warm compresses. Once they are gone, it seems they are gone as none of hers have come back in over 3 years.

Guest greytgrandma
This isn't a great picture, but here are Max's. I've been working on these forever, he used to have twice as many.

100_1436.jpg

This is what Summer's belly looks like--so they ARE blackheads. I had wondered, but was told no....so I guess I'll start working on them. I think she'll let me, she lives for tum-tums. (Belly rubs.)

oh my gosh is that what that is?!!Hot Rod has that on his belly and I never looked very closely at it! If it is you might as well add me to the picker club :lol

Guest ChasesMum

Holy crow, the thread I started ummm over 3 years ago is still around! LMAO ( I took a hiatus after we lost George and I lost my username)

Edited by ChasesMum

Guest greytgrandma

ok I officially joined the picker club

yes its blackheads on Hot Rod and yes I got a few out today. Hot Rod doesnt seem to care at all as long as hes getting attention. :lol

• 2 months later...
Guest nicolapez

i am a picker its a HABIT :)

even though its bad i cant stop!!!

i use this type of acne stuff that drys it up

the only bad thing with it is that it give you dry skin <_<

but it works

oh haha and if you were talking about a greyhound

i found one on ella and i had to pick it!!! ;)