Faerae's Second Anniverary

Guest auntiesara

Guest auntiesara

As many of you know we lost FaeRae to Osteosarcoma. She was Charlie's heartdog. We're very sad even though we know she's waiting at the Bridge with our other Angels. Charlie usually can't bear to look at Remembrance,so I will pass on messages to him.We know so many others here have mantles covered with urns or little cemeteries like we have.

Sara

I hope your heartache has lessened over these past two years, and that memories of Faerae bring more smiles than tears. :grouphug She lives on in your hearts, and will someday be joyfully reunited with you at the Bridge. :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:f_white

The anniversaries are hard. Everyone says it gets easier with time, and I hope it does, but it's been almost three years since our Em died, and we still grieve for her.

Faerae is with you in your hearts, and I believe we'll be see them again someday.

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

:grouphug:f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:grouphugf_yellow:grouphug I hope your happy memories far outweigh the sad ones.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest auntiesara

Charlie wasn't able to read our messages but I told him FaeRae got lots of hugs and flowers and encouraging thoughts. She was very much her own individual-she would hoot and howl to demand treats. On walks she would fall way behind with her Dad while I went ahead with the rest of the pack-she couldn't really see the point of walking. If it was raining she and her sisters refused to walk in the park even in their raincoats, but would all turn around and jump back into the minivan. She was our second Grey.

Sara

Edited by auntiesara