Hey, Bo-bo...

GreyhoundNan

I can't believe it's been four years since Kim Owens and I went to deliver a foster...somewhere...and I took my then foster Bo along for the ride.

I can't believe it's been four years since I talked non-stop about him and she finally asked me if DH and I would be able to let him go...and I said no.

I can't believe it's been four years since I signed the adoption papers in her kitchen, before heading outside to take this picture:

BoProudMama.jpg

And I can't believe that this is the second Happy Gotcha wish I've had to send to the Bridge instead of being able to tell you in person, Bo-Bo. I miss you big boy, every day I still miss you. You left a giant sized hole in our lives, and we will never be the same. Thank you for letting me be your mommy, and keep on greeting the new arrivals at the bridge with that smile that I love.

Happy Fourth Gotcha Day, Bo-Bo.

Love,

Mommy

edited to add: If anyone has littermates or half sibs of my Bo Bo (Twilite Reward x Twilitehalfproud) I want to give you the link to the thread about his illness and death. Bo Bo had lymphangectasia, and our vet said that if he had it there's a good chance his sibs would too. Here's the thread: White Light for Bo. And here is the second thread. Sorry to hijack Remembrance with this, but the best way I can find to honor Bo's memory is to try to spare someone else the experience we had. Thanks, y'all.

Edited by NanLassiter

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

Happy Gotcha Day Bo-Bo...You are SO loved. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.