Today Would Have Been My Bridge Girl's B-day

kurri1092

I am so sad for today would have been my 1 bridge girl's 13th B-day for I lost her on Jan 25 2003 and she was just 1 month over of being 11 when I lost her to Blood cancer. For her B-day was Dec 7, 1991 which is the 50th Anniv of Peral Harbor. We miss her a lot. And I feel bad because I almost forgot her B-day.

She was a CUTIE!!!! And everyone who met her just instantly fell in love with her.

post-213-1102487777.jpg

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest Joe_N_Mists_Mom

I am so sorry, not only being her birthday the Christmas season is not easy. Seems like I am crying over every little thing because of Joey, decorating for Christmas was hard for me this year taking out his stocking, and antlers. I have his urn decorated.

Hugs to you, I know it is not easy.

Sending hugs to you... :grouphug and birthday wishes to the Bridge. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

{{{{{{{{{{Lauren}}}}}}}}}}

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thank you everyone for the kind words for she was my beautiful brood that I adopted and she was special.

For I had one lady who had to many ales and she tried to take the leash out of my hands and was demanding for 5 min that she was taking the dog home and she didn't want any other at the event just my girl.

Also Tina I am so sorry about Joey for it is hard not to give one more hug but I do believe that they are always in our home as our angels watching us and the pups.

Please feel free to PM me if you ever need a friend to talk to.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest mleg2001

:grouphug:f_pink Happy Belated Birthday Girl

I share your pain, Callie's birthday was in Nov, last Dec 30th she went to the bridge. I also helped another heartdog cross the bridge several years ago just days before Christmas, so I know that things do get easier, but I know this Christmas season will be a tough one for me. I think when I light Callies candle at Christmas I will add a prayer for all the owners whose pets also passed around the holiday seasons that they can find some gentle peace in the wonderful times they shared together

Guest auntiesara

Sorry I missed looking here on her real birthday. What a gorgeous petite little girl! I always say this -I think of my Angels playing together and having all 4 legs again. It helps a little. You must have faith that we WILL be reunited!

Sara

:f_pink:grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.