Boo Is Gone

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

My precious boy is gone. After all the hope and prayers, there was nothing that could be done. I'm deeply hurt, I was lied to, he died on Tuesday and I just found out this morning :weep I thought this time it would be different, but what hurts the most is that I never got to say goodbye :weep If I had gone to see her last weekend unstead of going to the weddings, I would have known how bad he was, and could have been there for him :cry1 Instead my baby died alone, with his mommy 3 hours away :weep I'm sorry Boo, if only I had known.....

Run free my angel, your cure has finally arrived, you're free.

I'm so sorry Lydia; I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sorry you were lied to about Boo she should of came out and told you that he had passed not that he was just going down-hill again, and I'm sorry I didn't have my phone with me when you called the first time. On the phone I could tell how sad you were I'm only sorry I couldn't say more. If you need to talk more I'm here for you. Run free sweet Boo you will never again be weakened by cancer.

:f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Guest Ferrevergrey
I'm so sorry Lydia; I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sorry you were lied to about Boo she should of came out and told you that he had passed not that he was just going down-hill again, and I'm sorry I didn't have my phone with me when you called the first time. On the phone I could tell how sad you were I'm only sorry I couldn't say more. If you need to talk more I'm here for you. Run free sweet Boo you will never again be weakened by cancer.

:f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Thankyou Amanda. You have no idea what that means to me.....I wish I had been able to talk longer, maybe tonight when the pain isn't so fresh.

Guest Elegant_Mommy

I'm so sorry Lydia. I think I may know how you feel. My last pup (whom I had for 23 yrs) was PTS without me being there and worse yet, without me knowing.

I was hurt and angry at myself for a very long time. And I was very angry at my father who never told me.

I'm sorry that I don't have any advice, because only you can heal your own hurt and sadness. I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry and that I know how you feel.

:f_pink

Run free Boo

I am so sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Boo. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest ProudGreyMom

Oh Lydia, I am so sorry :( I know how much Boo meant to you. He knew that too and he knew you loved him.

When my Gumbi passed away, I had a memorial for him by a camp fire. We told funny Gumbi stories, looked at pictures and just remembered all the joy he brought us in his little ferret life.

Boos is at the bridge now and he knows you love him.

I'm so sorry, Lydia! :grouphug:bighug:grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Joe_N_Mists_Mom

Hugs Lydia,

Boo lived a great and rich life because of you, he is happy and at peace now. I am so sorry for you loss, we all know how much you cared, and most importantly he knew how much you loved and cared for him, please don't feel guilty that you went to you cousins wedding I am sure it meant a lot to your cousin that you were there, I am sure that Boo in his own cute little ferret way said good by to you, he loves you and always will, always remember that.

Tina

Guest auntiesara

Oh Lydia, I'm so sorry you couldn't be there. Sometimes people lie to us to spare us pain in their way of thinking. I know darling Boo will send you a sign that he has reached the Rainbow Bridge. I think you lost some other Fuzzies tragically not long ago? They will help him get acquainted. PM me if I can help in any way. (As you know we lost Rosie and our little birdie in the past two months.)

Sara