Mono

Guest Hannah

Guest Hannah

Its hard to believe that a whole year has passed since we said goodbye to Mono.

We miss her and all her crazy habits :)

If she was cross with you she would stomp around the house, each footfall landing like a piston and when she arrived at the next loose floorboard (and she knew where every one was) she would jump up and down on it just to make sure you knew she was upset :lol

I was having a bit of a housekeeping session on my computer as things were starting to get out of hand and found a folder of Mono photos I had forgoten about. Ive put some up on My Website but here are a few of my favourites for you.

Enjoy, and next time you have a thunderstorm tell your pets not to be scared, its just Mono up at the bridge jumping on loose floorboards.

Choc drop time

chocdrops1.jpg

With Holly

hollyandmono5dec02.jpg

pleasecanihavemyhedgehog2nov02.jpg

With Fluffy - there was just one bit of sofa free during a spring clean and they both wanted it :lol just look at their expressions :lol

monoandfluffysummer03.jpg

Mono looking slim and sylph like

slimlinemono.jpg

Mono the roacher, or Mono's Tummy

thisismytummy.jpg

Go away and stop taking photos of me!

youtakingaphotoofmybum2.jpg

Such a pretty little girl. You will always be loved sweet Mono. f_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Mono - you made me laugh a lot ^_^ Hope you're having fun up there and playing nice with Amber till we all meet again :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Snowy8

Hannah, as I'm typing this to you, its actually thundering! We've been having storms all day, in honor of your sweet baby.

She is so beautiful, you kept such good care of her...it is thundering so hard outside right this second...I wish I could understand kitty-neze & I would translate what the thunder is saying. Lets just say Snowy is fixing to go get in the closet with Banker.

I am so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel...I think each of us on Greytalk can identify. I wish you comfort in knowing she is happy & healthy now & doesn't get mad anymore. I wish you smiles when you think of her, and Mel (Scullysmom) said the other day when you see a rainbow, its your baby giving you a gift...so I wish you lots of rainbows! I guess that's why its called the rainbow bridge... :gh_lay

Guest how888

Oh how precious.I hope you're chasing lots of butterflies and running through beautiful fields of flowers. :f_pink

Edited by how888

Guest Hannah
Oh how precious.I hope you're chasing lots of butterflies and running through beautiful fields of flowers. :f_pink

:lol :lol

sorry to laugh but trying to imagine Mono running is funny but through flowers had me :rofl

according to Mono flowers (and houseplants in general) were for eating which is why the few houseplants i have live in high up places or they get a terminal pruning :lol :lol

Guest auntiesara

Oh Mono

be careful at the Bridge- our Sweetie wasn't cat safe but our other Angels loved kitties and liked to use them for pillows to rest their heads on for nightie nights. Promise Mom you WILL see her again.

Sara

edited for spelling

Edited by auntiesara

• 2 weeks later...