Kylie

Guest Kirsten

Guest Kirsten

Dear Kylie,

My little angel. My little friend since I was only 9. You were so patient with me when I was a child and so protective. This morning you have passed over to the bridge. You have fought a long and hard fight against diabetes, fiesty to the very end even though you were blind and nearly deaf. Your body gave up but your spirit never faltered. I know you will be up there now running around full of life and keeping all the other dogs in line. Heaven help the poor cats... You were the only dog I have ever known who had the guts to boss Link around and tell him off. He is literally 6 times your size but he didn't scare you.

I am so glad that you didn't suffer too much at the end. You let us know that it was time to go and we knew that you would never give up too soon.

Thank you so much for all of the memories and for 15 years of neverending love and devotion.

You may be gone but you will never be forgotten.

I love you always

Kirsten

Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on the snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn’s rain.

When you awaken in the morning’s hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there, I did not die….

Anonymous

Guest greyhidden

Kirsten, take care. We R with U in your sorrow. I know when Luckylou (Italian Greyhound) leaves me, I will cry for 365 days; keep looking for her on my couch. Please, just remember the good times with your grey; that Kylie never gave up. It's best to just let go; in due time, go get another one. God bless. We R all crying now for Kylie and U. I am also a diabetic, not on insulin YET. Take care knowing that Kylie is ok now; with God.

My sincere sympathy

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Kylie. My deepest sympathy. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

My deepest sypathy That poem was so touching.I have tears now. Oh sweetie, run to the angels at the bridge.There are a lot of them waiting for another playmate to run through those beautiful fields of daises.Someday we will all meet n greet you one last time over the rainbow. Linda and Nike :f_white:f_white