Manny

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest Snowy8

Oh Manny....your soft soulful eyes, the wiggle in your tail when people walked by & stuck their finger in your crate to feel your soft hair. The way you leaned on me in the turn out pen...the way you were so quiet & gentlemanly...when everyone else ran & played in the cool fall evenings, you would stand beside me & look up at me with the most adoring eyes.

We all knew you were sick, but we prayed that you would be healed and would be with us forever. But God decided today He needed you more. You went on with out complaining and we will miss you. Your work was done here....you showed the outside world how much everyone at MSGAO loved you....

Manny, you are no longer sick...you are healthy, happy, and can run & play w/out worry now. I will miss you big gentle man. :f_pink:gh_lay

Run free Manny...

:gh_run

Godspeed...

Guest Snowy8

I was talking to GreyhoundTrish tonight & I was trying to remember the words to Mandy..."you came & you gave w/out taking"....these puppers do just that. They give & give & never take anything back. They make us happy, never expecting anything in return but maybe a glance their way, a kind word & a soft pat on the head. If we have something to share with them, they will gladly take it...if we don't, they just want us to be near them. How can we be so blessed?

f_yellow

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest BrockGusDad
I was talking to GreyhoundTrish tonight & I was trying to remember the words to Mandy..."you came & you gave w/out taking"....these puppers do just that. They give & give & never take anything back. They make us happy, never expecting anything in return but maybe a glance their way, a kind word & a soft pat on the head. If we have something to share with them, they will gladly take it...if we don't, they just want us to be near them. How can we be so blessed?

How beautifully appropriate!

I love that song.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to all of you.Go find all or bridge angels and run free those beautiful fields of daisies.Your fight is over. Find Howie and play with him for I miss him so much tonight on my birthday. Godspeed to all of Manny's caregivers. Linda and Nike :f_red:f_red

Thank you all very much for comforting us at this difficult time. It was just a week ago that we lost sweet Becky. And Hilda - thank you for describing these puppers so perfectly. If only everyone could know the love of just one Grey. We at MSGAO are blessed 50 times over every day.

Bless all of you and your precious ones.