Midas

LadyBailey

Midas' mom doesn't log onto GT much, but I wanted to remember this special boy for her and everyone else that knew him.

:beatheart:sad1

I never got to meet Midas in person, but I read stories and saw pictures of about him through email with his mom, Corinne. Some of you may recall this past spring when Midas' mom posted on GT about a lump on Midas' shoulder that no one could really figure out what it was.

I emailed Midas' mom last week to see how they were doing and sadly, I found out that Midas crossed the bridge on July 31st. He got to spend the week before at the cottage, which he totally loved, with his family. Midas was 13.

Midas, I never got to meet you but you stole my heart with the pictures your mom shared with me.

Run free at the bridge. You are missed.

post-15-1092683985.jpg

Edited by LadyBailey

I'm so very sorry to hear about Midas! My condolences to his family. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest argolola

Please send our condolences to Midas' family. What a gorgeous boy he was. He is in good company with the other bridge angels. Godspeed Midas.

Guest how888

Run with the wind sweet Midas.My sympathy to all who came in contact with Midas. Just know that there are many bridge angels waiting to play with you. :f_red:f_red