In Remembrance

Guest Amy ~ Lazer's Mom

Guest Amy ~ Lazer's Mom

Dear Greyhound Friends,

I want to tell you about a very special greyhound I loved. Lazer, passed away April 23, 2004 at the tender age of 5 1/2 years. He was the gentlest soul ever to occupy this Earth. I cannot describe in words how much I will miss him. But I must tell you, my last minutes with him were very special. When I was at the Vet's office, ready to say good-bye to him, I knelt down and wrapped my arms around him, telling him, how much I loved him. He then gently wrapped his neck around me, as if to say, "it's okay, mom...I'm ready." I will never forget him. He struggled with severe epilepsy and other health problems for 2 1/2 years, but he was the most beautiful soul I've ever known, human, or otherwise. I will love him and miss him forever. Please, please, greyhound lovers, if you haven't donated to Dr. Weir's Home for Hounds, do so today. I cry profusely as I write this e-mail...I know you will all understand.

take care,

Amy

What a beautiful tribute. Lazer sounds like he was a very special grey. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Lazer. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry for your loss. Know that Lazer is running free at the Bridge healthy and whole again with our Bridge Angels. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm very sorry for your loss of Lazer. I do know the pain and heartache you're feeling. :brokenheart Your precious boy is running with the angels, in perfect health, smiling down on his beloved mom. :f_white

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest auntiesara

Amy,

I'm so sorry for the loss of Lazer. It's the hardest decision to let them go. Our FaeRae, epileptic girl, will help him get acquainted at the Bridge.

Sara

I'm so sorry for your loss. It hurts to lose any pet, but such a young dog must be especially painful.

Hugs to you and your family.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)