Bandit Passed June 6th

Guest Honeysmom

Guest Honeysmom

I had just posted sympathy for Roxy the guinea pig passing this weekend. Now one of my guinea pigs, Bandit, has passed yesterday. She was just four years old and I will have to find a photo of her to post this week. She was a big friendly pig with pretty coloring. She is survived by her Mom(Mugs),and two brothers....Squeaker and Bouillion who are doing well though Mom is mourning now.

She passed so suddenly. I am usually aware when they are not feeling well. I wish I could have said goodbye. So....farewell little Bandit......you were a very sweet guinea pig indeed!

This is Bandit in the back with her mother, Mugs, up front.

4310Bandit_the_guinea_pig_1c.jpg

This is Bandit at the bars.

4310Bandit_the_guinea_pig_2c.jpg

These are the best photos I had of her.

Edited by Honeysmom

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose these little sweeties. Roxy will keep Bandit in good company, until we meet again.

God bless you.

I'm so sorry. We've had two guinea pigs leave us, Ben and then Paddy. This time, we got two at a time, Ernie and Bert. They're so sweet and isn't it incredible how such tiny creatures can capture our hearts?

Edited by mareyeka

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Guest Honeysmom

Thank you all.....yes...it is something how small creatures have such character. Good luck with Ernie and Bert.

Thank you all again.

Edited by Honeysmom

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

Oh Karen, I am so sorry, I just got home from work and saw this. I know how incredible you are with all of God's creatures.May little Bandit and Roxy run together thru acres of Gods beautiful garden. 4 years was a long time to be attached, I feel for you. May "our "Howie take them under his precious wing. Godspeed, Linda and Nike. :f_white:f_white:f_white

Godspeed little Bandit, I know you're in a good place, enjoying all the yummy vegetables you can eat. I'm sorry for your loss, it's amazing the huge space such a small creature can take up in your heart.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest Honeysmom

Thank you all greyt people. Hubby and I buried her last night , said a few words and planted a flower on top of her site.

Guest how888

Somehow I just knew you would do that Karen. I can just see you and Dave having a little memorial service. You are such a compassionate person and Bandit was so lucky to have you for a mommy as is the other 3 plus Otis and Honey.I like the flower idea. f_yellow

Guest dogma

Karen, I am so sorry to hear about your loss...I know how bad it hurts to lose those close to you, both large and small. May god bless you and take care of you and Bandit.

Love,

Andrea, Dharma & Ray :f_red:brokenheart:f_white

I'm so sorry. Maybe Bandit had to go to make sure Roxy had somebody to play with across the bridge. I hope her mom and brothers are getting through their grief and helping you get through yours.

Godspeed, little one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Honeysmom

I'm ok. I'm taking tons of pictures of Bandit's mom and two brothers for the past two days.....just in case..... They are all over four years old....