Remembering Amber

Bevd

It's three years ago today since Amber left me for the Bridge. She'd not shown any outward signs of illness until 5 days before she left and even then, the very first sign was a tiny 'freckle' on her nose. By the time she had to leave, that 'freckle' showed itself as a vicious cancer and we were left with no choice but to let her go whilst she was under her biopsy aneasthetic. This is what I wrote on her memorial page when she died:-

Amber became part of our family when she was 8 years old. We adopted her the week after we lost Whisp. She slept on our bed every night and had the strangest meow (it was like a frog noise). She had two speeds (slow and stop) and one facial expression.

On Saturday 2nd June she developed a small brown spot on her nose and just five days later when she had a biopsy, the aggressive cancer had destroyed her nose. We let her go whilst she was under the biopsy aneasthetic.

Amber is now eating minty chocolate and licking crisps just this side of Heaven at the Rainbow Bridge.

Amber - 14th July 1987 - 7th June 2001

aamber5201.gif

And then in March of this year, I had a reading done for her and this is what came back (read what I wrote above carefully and then read the following....)

Amber:

she shows me, laying stretched out on her back white tummy up in the sun on a patio area in a garden. Also a tortoise shell type cat who may have belonged to the family at some stage. The two sit side by side now. Not sure which cat this refers to but being shown the unpleasant experience of being washed/bathed and something to do with ticks! Now shown eating bits of crisps. Playing with scrunched up paper on the floor. A reluctance to use a cat flap? someone calling from the otherside of the door to get the cat to use it? Amber shows herself with her tongue slightly out of her mouth and a feeling that she would like to lick things particularly skin? She shows me sitting at the top of a staircase. I feel a lump or growth internally, lower region of body. Also an area in a house where there would be a window with small glass frames where the sunshine's into a a room it feels like a lounge.

:)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.