A Friend's Bridge Kid

Guest KyGrey

Guest KyGrey

Please keep my friend, Pat and her husband, in your thoughts and prayers. This is a lady I work with. Pat and her husband just had to send their 17 year old baby to the Bridge this past Tuesday. I don't have a lot of information but I know it had to do with her liver. They spent a lot of money trying to keep her but in the end it was her time to go. They are having a really hard time without her. I had tears in my eyes as she was telling me. I told her about Rainbow Bridge and gave her the link. I told her that I believe that we will one day see our beloved pets again. She was told by someone, I don't know who, that the best thing to do is get another dog right away. I told her that only she and her husband would know when the time is right. I have tears in my eyes as I type knowing how well they loved this little girl.

Edited: I meant to say they spent a lot of money to try keeping her longer.

Edited by KyGrey

Guest argolola

Bless their hearts. It is so hard to lose a beloved animal. Hopefully the Rainbow Bridge will give them some comfort. Please send them our condolences.

Sending many prayers to your friend and their baby girl. Prayers for peace...and beautiful memories. Run free sweet baby girl... :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest auntiesara

You've been helpful in encouraging them to have faith that they WILL see her again. I'm so sorry.

Sara

Run free sweet girl, you were loved.

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

• 2 weeks later...