For All Of Us Who Mourn...

patricia

:weep

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest BrockGusDad

That is the nicest rendition of The Rainbow Bridge that I have seen.

Sad as it is, it is so encouraging to see others with the same hope that I have.

I wouldn't have it any other way... my bestest friend- Commander BROCKington.......

Guest Snowy8
:gh_bow:gh_bow That was the most beautiful rendition of the Bridge I have ever seen. I lost 3 greyhounds last year, cancer, spider bite & a heart attack & with each one it felt like my heart was being yanked out of me. I could not breathe, I could not function for days. I am blessed to still have 5 greyhounds in my life & a whole load of them at the adoption kennel. In all my life, I have never felt so much love as I do with my greyhounds. We are so blessed to have such wonderful companions. Edited by snowy8

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Annie

I weep as I write, having lost my angel Bond to cancer last July. I miss him so... his warmth and kindness and velvet ears. He will be in my heart forever...

Thank you for this beautiful link

omg I shouldn't have read that.

:weep:weep:weep:weep:weep

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I am a snivieling mess at my desk. That was so touching. I have to go compose myself :crying

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif