Meri Diem Has Passed

Guest Honeysmom

Guest Honeysmom

147075.jpg

Greytmom has just told me that Meri Diem has passed about 3 weeks ago. Must have been the same week that Howie ,Honey's brother, passed on as well. Meri was their grandmother. She spent her days as a brood on the farm in Kansas and was only sent to adoption less than a year ago. Greytmom was her foster mom until she was adopted six months ago to a home with another senior grey lady. What I remember the most about her is what Greytmom told me---how Meri would go to the treats and help herself. She was a thinker! Some of her offspring carry on at the track in Rhode Island. We will miss you Meri!!

Guest how888

It was just 7 months ago when Meri and Howie brought us all together.I can just picture Meri waiting for Howie on Feb. 17th at the beautiful rainbow bridge .I look at the photo of Meri and see Howie all over. I understand that How's dad, Flying Train, has also passed.My prayers to Meri's family. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_run2

I remember Meri with fondness and love. This special old girl spent a short time with us in Kansas City as she waited to go on the adoption haul. I'm so glad her life was filled with the warmth and love of a good home.

Godspeed Meri Diem. We will never forget you.

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg

Such a beautiful girl. Run free sweetie... :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.