My Cat...

Guest culture12

Guest culture12

Misse Pigen the traveling cat of love :rolleyes: had to be put to sleep on monday the 8th of September :( she came into my life on the day she was born in may 1990, and she was always a great friend :) I'll always miss this special cat, and life will never be the same without her :(

Misse Pigen May 1990 - september 2003 RIP:

missen.JPG

Flemming

She will be missed... Sorry she had to be put to sleep, I bet she had many wonderful years with you. She seems like she was a little sweetheart. I love cats so much. Our John but his boy down only h few months ago it is a tough thing to do.

BTW; noticeing it was your 1st post, sorry to welcome you on such a sad note but welcome to greytalk.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts...someday we will all be together again. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What an elegant little girl! I'm sorry she had to leave you.

Godspeed, Misse Pigen.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful... :f_pink

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest BleusysMom

So much to remember of your sweet girl....may the wonderful memories be with you always.....she will always watch over You.....

Hugs to all of Misse Pigen's Family....