THANK ROOOO Vanessa and Fuzzy-- from Jethro and Dog-Mom

celbee

Jethro says THANK ROOO! The two boxes were filled with goodies for Jethro and Dog-mom and some soft share-able treats....

Jethro appreciates SOFT..... I put the blanket on his favorite spot.... and he immediately hopped up and snuggled down... just happened to have one of the toys there too! Blankie, collar, treats, and toys!! Who could ask for more!

Dog-mom says thank you for three new teas to sip, German chocolate to nibble on, a pewter print ornament, and "dog party/holiday" tea towels!

Thank you so much-- Happy holidays!

Carol and Jethro

and hounds EdWin and Lucky, too

Jethro small Dec 2022.jpg

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

:yay I'm glad y'all liked everything! Fuzzy enjoys her comfies, too, the perpetually cold houndie-girl.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg