8 month old greyhound puppy fights harness

try exchanging a rope toy for the collar. watch out- when she gets the collar(behind your back) it will be eaten. do walk w/ a treat bag attached to you- either they come w/ belts or hooks. when you approach people it sounds like a perfect response presently but you might want to reach in and give her a treat keeping her initial greeting calm.also you can keep your poop bag and a small toy in the bag or under your pouches belt. remember anything she is doing correctly now will change.

this is one of my bags- it works really well. in between use i store it in the fridge. one of my gh smelled the dehydrated liver(crumbs) and tried to get it off the shoe rack in the closet. she couldn't get it off so she ate the bottom of the bag- of course it was brand new! pm me if you have any questions regarding crazy life with an adolescent. those are the type of things one never forgets! 

https://www.petexpertise.com/terry-ryan-treat-pouch-formerly-the-premier-quick-access-hinged-bag/