We Lost One Of Our Guinea Pigs Yeaterday

mom2zeus

Tom went to feed the little squeekers yesterday and found Snickers dead. She had been begging for carrots with Oreo and Hershey the night before so we're not sure what happened. She was only about 3 years old. We're not sure how old she was for sure, she and 2 other female gp's were dumped at a pet store and I happen to go in that day. I store was trying to find them a home since they were too old to sell. I called Tom to see if we could take 1 and he said to just take all 3.

We'll miss you little one.

post-15-1062863860.jpg

Edited by mom2zeus

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

Guest lisaluvsgreys

Tom and Trish, I am so sorry to hear about Snickers. I am glad she had such a wonderful home while she was here on earth. You two are in our thoughts and prayers!

I'm so sorry you lost Snickers, she sounds like a very special piggy. I don't know why she's gone, I think the little ones just know when it's there time, I'm sure she went peacefully in her sleep. Godspeed little one.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I'm so sorry. Sounds like she was a special little girl, who found a special home full of carrots and love.

Godspeed, pretty Snickers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very sorry for your loss. :(:grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BleusysMom

Funny how the Little Ones can find an empty space in our hearts, and help to round it out.....so....Godspeed Snickers.....enjoy the other Piggies up there.....