Only walks with my wife, won't walk with me

I have a 3 year old male greyhound and we've had him for about 2 years now. My wife says he likes me best since I'm constantly petting him and he hangs out with me more often than not. Back when I lived in my apartment we used to go on solo walks daily together every morning with no issues. However, late last year we moved to a house in a new city.

He never had any issues going on walks in the new city, in fact he seemed to really like it. However, one day he just decided that he doesn't want to go on walks with me at all. He will only walk if my wife is there or if my wife is walking him solo. If I walk with him myself he'll go maybe a block and then head home. He'll statue if I want to walk further and just heads straight home.

I used to use a trick called "keep up" where I brought high value treats on the walk and gave it to him if he kept up walking with the command. But now that doesn't even work, he just uses it as a way to get easy treats and won't go any further. I've tried keeping the leash short and a few other things to no avail.

Any advice? It seems he just doesn't care what I want to do but is fine with my wife.

Has anything happened while you were walking him solo? A sudden loud noise or movement for example? Do you always go the same way and is it the same point that he stops?

You could try both of you taking him for a walk and then after a while your wife goes her separate way and you and your greyhound continue your walk.

As with all greyhound behavioural problems it takes time and patience.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

I don't recall anything happening with us walking solo. We have tried the scenario where my wife walks him and she leaves, his first instinct is to follow her and not listen to me lol.

I can't really put my finger on it. I have been thinking it's some sort of trust issue so I have been hand feeding him (which he loves). Doesn't seem to have made a difference with the walking though.