Hello From Richland Wa..

fireboy

Grateful owner of Red Fawn 70lb Retired Racer....Everyone say hello to Fireboy. Me and my other half have owned this grateful and loving Grey for 3 weeks now...And are blessed and amazed by him in every way...........PS sometime soon we will be adopting another. They make wonderful companions. My only worry is the worthless pet owners that adopt mindlessly and have no realization of their inability to take care of themselves much less Grey or any animal for that matter.

Edited by fireboy

Louie

Welcome Fireboy!

I always say that adding a second grey is definitely 2x the expense, but 0x more trouble and 4x more fun.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Welcome Fireboy!

I always say that adding a second grey is definitely 2x the expense, but 0x more trouble and 4x more fun.

Brilliant...Ty..He is a character. I was giving him some cuddles yesterday because he was needy just a smidgen. Kinda funny i whispered in his ear I love ya buddy. gave him a hug and he gave me a very affectionate grey lick back. Just funny me and my other half are very pleased with him and yea.

Louie