Gpa Wisconsin's Gala Is On Saturday!

juliemac

I'm looking forward to going to GPA Wisconsin's Gala on Saturday, but I haven't been able to find the schedule of events ... can anyone tell me what time the Blessing of the Hounds is scheduled for? I have a bit of a drive to get to Waukesha Expo Center, and I don't want to miss the hound blessing!

Thanks from Mookie & Momma

Nevermind - the document I found was old.

I didn't realize it was early this year, usually it's in October.

Have fun!

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Can't help you, but I am looking forward to it also. Perhaps if you post on their forum, someone will have an answer.

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

I am also going, driving up from Beloit. I have looked everywhere for some type of schedule so that I can best plan this trip, but have been unsuccessful. So at this point, I guess I'll just show up and hope that whatever I will want to do with my hounds will be available while I am there.

I received an e-mail with listing of times of events. Did not see a Blessing, maybe it is not happening this year. The group roo is at 10:30

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020