Vet In Bethesda, Md

Guest johnwe

A little further out than Bethesda, but much cheaper and very good. Dr. Prowell at Beltsville Vet right off 95 one exit up from 495 so a quick trip. 301-937-3020.

She's not warm and cuddly to people but she knows her stuff and sees lots of greys.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

We live in Potomac, but we take our greys to Great Falls Animal Hospital in Virginia. Both Dr. Garood and Dr. Cleland are very grey savvy and it is worth the ride across the river. It takes about 25-30 minutes to get there.

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Personally, I go to Great Falls as well, we see Dr. Cleland, but Drs. Garood and Sochurek are also good.

Town & Country in Olney (Dr. Moran), Maple Springs (Drs. Strong and Harvey) in Gaithersburg, and Silver Spring Animal Hospital (Dr. Krishna) have been used by owners who I know. I really like Dr. Moran -- I have talked to her multiple times with medical issues experienced by our fosters and she has proven to be a great resource.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.