Raw Whole Chickens (Sale Art In Phoenix) And Question

Guest HeatherLee

Guest HeatherLee

So first of all, I don't know how long it'll last but if you shop at Safeway and have a member card whole chickens and leg quarters/thighs/drumsticks are on sale for .69 cents a pound! I don't know how long the sale with last but I thought some of you might want to know! Also ground beef 80% is $2.48 a pound.

So anyways I bought a couple whole chickens. What bones can they NOT EAT? (If any?) I'm worried about ribs mainly. I've had to cut back on bones for Holly since she seems to have cut her gums when she was scratching her face. She should be back to normal in a week or so.

They can eat any and all chicken bones as long as the bones are not cooked! I used to be able to find Cornish Game hens on sale sometimes, and I would just cut them down the middle and give each dog half a bird.

Will definitely check out the Safeway sale!

Guest HeatherLee

I cannot believe I didn't notice the title of this thread was wrong! Sale art? That's what I get for having a cracked phone screen I can't see through haha.

I cannot believe I didn't notice the title of this thread was wrong! Sale art? That's what I get for having a cracked phone screen I can't see through haha.

I didn't even notice... I was too excited! What was it supposed to be?

BTW, I got a large bag of bully sticks at Pet Club yesterday for $30. I think it was a pretty good deal.

jakesigsmall_zps254e191c.jpg

Photographer in Phoenix, AZ www.northmountainphoto.com