First Dental

Wendy is having her first, routine dental since she's been with us (5 years). Her teeth are in good shape and I want to keep them that way!

What can I expect after and are there any helpful hints? Thanks!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

You know you can call me....will send PM

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest greytkidsmom

She may or may not be groggy afterward - every dog is different. If she gets any extractions there may be some blood-tinged drool. Just give her extra lovin' when she gets home. The vet will let you know if there are any special feeding requirements afterward. Will be sending good energy your way - you will worry much more than your girl will.

Thank you for your good thoughts and advice. I don't expect any extractions, just a routine cleaning, but I'm still anxious. This little girl is our treasure and joy! She is so very loved!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".