An Unsightly Bathroom Habit

Guest OPointyDog

When we first got Elliott, he would always want to squat over small bushes or groundcover as if to hide his poo and make it more messy and difficult for us to pick it up. I swear, it was like he had been trained to do it that way.

YES! Mika does this, too, and unfortunately he occasionally has runny diarrhea and likes to walk as he goes. It's like he's decorating the bush! Horrible! We now redirect him, but sometimes he gets a head start if I don't notice.

He also pees on his front legs.

We have a whole unfortunate vocabulary for poop in our house: Liquid, Milkshake, Pudding poo and soft serve are common....

Guest kkaiser104

I'm lucky I guess--Teddi poops in the grass unless he absolutely has to go and there isn't grass nearby (this has only happened a very few times!) He also pees on his legs :rolleyes:

Edited by kkaiser104

Guest PaulEmandStan

LOL! Ours does this, I think he's just to lazy to ** hi leg properly. I've often been caught out by him giving me a very soggy paw

We call the bush/nettle poop 'ninja poo' and Nash will do it often! Our dogs will all go on the sidewalk if we let them :P

And Hermes frequently pees on his front legs!

My mom was walking her boy Sunny in their neighborhood when a dachshund started barking at them from his garage. Sunny (all 85 lbs. of him) was so scared that he pooped right there in the street! :lol That was an interesting pick up job for mom :lol

Fritz loves to try to poop in bushes too! I don't know what it is!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--