Can Anyone Recommend A Daily Dogwalker In The Wakefield, Ma Area?

Guest DunksMom

Guest DunksMom

Hi there,

Dunkin' has been going to work with my husband T-F since we adopted him. However, he has been getting more and more anxious on the 20 min. ride to work (panting, drooling, shaking). I hate to see him this way and while we work on his anxiety I don't want to subject him to this daily terror. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a dogwalker they trust to come into their home and is grey savvy. Dunkin' requires shoes for his walks (corns), he's a lovely walker (no pulling, loves other dogs). He is cat aggressive so that would be the only thing to watch out for on walks.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Sorry, not in your area, but you might find he's perfectly content to just sleep.

George is live on web cam all day while I'm at work, and he does NOTHING all day!

I just get up early and give him a nice long walk before work. A healthy adult dog should have no issue just snoozing the day away if you work normal hours.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I'm a dog walker. I don't know anyone in your area, but I would ask your vet. Thats where I get most of my references. As for being greyhound savvy, I don't agree. As long as they are dog savvy, listen well, are careful and are willing to put the bootss on, you should be fine. Greyhounds are special, but they are still dogs. I foster greys and I have yet to encounter any issues that other breeds don't have except the really thin skin and corns. Plus, you don't get grey experience until you deal with them.

Edited by Sambuca