Hello From Pittsburgh Area!

Guest HPGreys

Guest HPGreys

Hello my name is Cheyenne. I am the happy mum of two greys, Sirius L. Black and Bellatrix. Sirius is my tuxedo boy and Bellatrix my brindle baby girl. I adopted them from Greyhounds of Ohio (Long drive but worth it!). If anyone wants to do playdates it'd be lovely or if you know of any get togethers in or around my area let me know :) Sirius is a serious young boy he's really laid back and enjoys his lovins. Bellatrix is more active but she calms down and just likes to cuddle. Pictures will come later :D

:wave Welcome to GT! Handsome hounds!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I think Bellatrix has a rubber spine. :eek

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Bumping this thread.

There is a Pittsburgh Greyhound Playdate scheduled for this Saturday 2/23/13, 1PM at Hartwood Acres. We typically meet in the parking lot, and walk to the park together (unless you get there early, in which case feel free to head up to the park sooner). It is supposed to be in the 40's this weekend, so you can probably expect mud. Bring towels and muzzles! If the playdate is cancelled due to weather-related issues, someone will email you before noon on Saturday. Hope to see you there! If you are not on the email list and would like to be, email me at alicia dot daerr at gmail dot com.

Guest DragonflyDM
Bumping this thread.

There is a Pittsburgh Greyhound Playdate scheduled for this Saturday 2/23/13, 1PM at Hartwood Acres. We typically meet in the parking lot, and walk to the park together (unless you get there early, in which case feel free to head up to the park sooner). It is supposed to be in the 40's this weekend, so you can probably expect mud. Bring towels and muzzles! If the playdate is cancelled due to weather-related issues, someone will email you before noon on Saturday. Hope to see you there! If you are not on the email list and would like to be, email me at alicia dot daerr at gmail dot com.

I didn't see this post till just now... can we set up another one for Sunday?????? if the weather is good?

For those who want-- I could set up a Pittsburgh Greyhound Facebook so we can organize ourselves-- or just do a phone/text e-mail tree.

I didn't see this post till just now... can we set up another one for Sunday?????? if the weather is good?

For those who want-- I could set up a Pittsburgh Greyhound Facebook so we can organize ourselves-- or just do a phone/text e-mail tree.

There is a current email list. Post or PM your email address, and I'll be happy to add you.

I'll check and see if anyone is interested in this weekend. We had fun last time, but it was unbelievably muddy. I should've worn hip waders.