Taste Of The Wild?

Guest 2greys2cats

Guest Tokolos

We feed Sprinkles High Prairie and he does very well on it. We've tried a few of the other flavors before without success (diarrhea!), so I agree with the others who recommended testing it out first before committing to a specific flavor or brand. If your hound does well, go for it.

Hi there! I agree - what works for one doggy may not work for another. I've had to tinker with food many, many times. I served TOTW Pacific Stream to my hounds and two had bouts of bloody stools (both had sensitive tummies). Probably too rich for them. Took me a while to figure out what was at issue but after I discontiued it - no more bloody stools. That being said, it doesn't mean your dog won't do great on it.

Good luck! Starting with a small bag - always a good idea!

George eats Pacific Stream. Not only does he love it, he has awesome poops on it! To be fair, he also had awesome poops on Solid Gold Mmillenium (beef based). I think I just got one of those dogs who can eat almost anything. Now, Blue Buffalo? NO! Horrible diarrhea!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Franny eats it too with no problems. No gas, good poops. She gets whatever flavor bag is on top of the pile when I go to buy more. She's never had a problem changing flavors.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17