Hello From Mn

Guest bayhorse

Guest bayhorse

The adoption rep. called me a few days ago........so now I'm waiting for the reference check, etc. and soon ? they will find a match for me !

So Excited

I wonder who he will be ?!

He will be my first dog.

Then I can be done stalking the hounds on the internet

:ghplaybow

Welcome to GreyTalk! You'll find almost all the information you need somewhere here on GT. Jeff did one magnificent job of creating and now maintaining this site.

Being a brand new dog parent you may have hundreds of questions! I came to this site on the advice of a friend. Though I didn't have a greyhound in the house at the time, I worked on a greyhound farm. Now I check in multiple times throughout the day.

Keep us posted and know that we welcome all questions you have.

sue and bancroft

Guest Gillybear

Welcome from St Cloud, MN! Which agency did you use? We are going to be going through the process again in a few months. This is a fabulous site with lots of info and wonderful support.

Congratuations! I went through the same waiting a year ago...it's so exciting! But the stalking doesn't end... It led me to #2...and the stalking doesn't end. I somehow fall in love with all of them and want to see them go to their forever homes.

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

Guest undergreysspell

Welcome, as the others said - the stalking will not end!! I'm not ready for another yet, but still look all the time. I look forward to seeing and hearing about your new hound when you get him (or her).

Guest Doggone
The adoption rep. called me a few days ago........so now I'm waiting for the reference check, etc. and soon ? they will find a match for me !

So Excited

I wonder who he will be ?!

He will be my first dog.

Then I can be done stalking the hounds on the internet

:ghplaybow

Welcome. I also just found this site, and I, too, am waiting for my greyt-match. After reading the many enthusiastic posts, I'm a bit worried that after I do get him/her, instead of getting THE dog, he/she will turn out to be my FIRST grey :D!

Guest bayhorse

ya'all know were fooling ourselfs ~ as one grey just wont do.........it's all just timeing.....but i think starting with one is the only way to go. It is funny though, waiting for your first and wondering already about a 3rd....*ahem* second one i meant.....!

GPA mn thats who.

I'm already trying to think of places to go and things to do to attract intrest and RECRUIT more grey owners in Brainerd.

I need a spell check........

and Gillybear we will have to meet in the middle some time for a nice walk/romp in the spring time !!!

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome. I promise to post pic. asap

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bayhorse! We just adopted Jan 1 from GPA-MN! Live in NW Wisconsin...about 1 1/2 hrs from St.Paul, or the Petco in Woodbury which is perhaps where you will meet? Let me know which one you get...I'm still stalking the page, even though I have no intent at this time. It's hard not to... :welcome2

:wave Welcome

I heard about you- can't wait to see which hound you get :)

Hi bayhorse! We just adopted Jan 1 from GPA-MN! Live in NW Wisconsin...about 1 1/2 hrs from St.Paul, or the Petco in Woodbury which is perhaps where you will meet? Let me know which one you get...I'm still stalking the page, even though I have no intent at this time. It's hard not to... :welcome2

Deb- are you coming to the Heal a Hound dinner?

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Deb- are you coming to the Heal a Hound dinner?

You know I hadn't really thought about it...looks like fun! I would like to find a way to give back as brandy aka o ya tootsie took some extra vetting and expense.

quote name="bayhorse" post="5438493" timestamp="1360018766"]o ya hard rock

will come see me on the 10th......and if all goes well............... !

O yay! Have you heard the story of the o ya dogs? We are very happy to have ours. :)