Teeth

perfect! We will def have to give it a try then! Thanks for the link! :ghplaybow

Lori (A Dog's Dream) does a lot for greyhound adoption and is a GT'er

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest SealDogMermaid
Lori (A Dog's Dream) does a lot for greyhound adoption and is a GT'er

Nice! Good to know! I like to support our own when the chance arrises :-)

Guest BooMooandDoo
might try this myself - i know it says that it works to remove existing plaque, but in your experience does it work well to remove the existing plaque or does it work more as a preventative? I only ask because we tried using the Leba spray (which has been recommended on GT a lot and works for many) but it didnt do much to the existing build up on codys teeth despite following instructions for intensive treatment :-/

Basically it feeds the good bacteria in the mouth and gut that eats away the plaque.

When I brought Truman in for a tumor removal on his neck early last year I asked that they clean his teeth. The Vet looked in his mouth, looked at his chart, and looked at me and stated, "Is he really 8 1/2?" I told him that yes he was and he replied, "That is the best greyhound mouth I have ever seen."

I swear by it. Truman hadn't had his teeth cleaned since he was 18 months. . . . . and had been on the Plaque off for 3 years.

Guest SealDogMermaid
Basically it feeds the good bacteria in the mouth and gut that eats away the plaque.

When I brought Truman in for a tumor removal on his neck early last year I asked that they clean his teeth. The Vet looked in his mouth, looked at his chart, and looked at me and stated, "Is he really 8 1/2?" I told him that yes he was and he replied, "That is the best greyhound mouth I have ever seen."

I swear by it. Truman hadn't had his teeth cleaned since he was 18 months. . . . . and had been on the Plaque off for 3 years.

Wow! thats fantastic! I'm so glad i clicked on this thread haha! Thanks for sharing :-) I will def pick some up!