Teddi's Visit To The Vet!

Guest kkaiser104

Guest kkaiser104

Teddi, my roommate, her puppy, and I road-tripped up to Ohio State today to go see the vet. Both boys were angels!

Teddi was given panacur for hookworms and prednisone for his itchy, itchy skin. He also got his rabies shot and I started him on heartguard. Dr. Kellogg said he had some of the best teeth she'd seen in a greyhound off the track without a dental! :D And of course, I took LOTS of pictures...

7804721098_e4586254c3_z.jpg

Untitled by Katelyn Kaiser, on Flickr

7804719896_17b54cce17_z.jpg

The boys waiting for the vet student (treat lady) to come back

7804718326_e3d10fea47_z.jpg

Napping

7804717464_2dde4cc777_z.jpg

More waiting

7804716122_2a0b50db4b_z.jpg

Ready for bed!

Both of the boys are napping happily, and Savannah and I are tired from all of the driving. All in all, it was a good day!

it's so nice to hear about a greyt vet visit...both of them look so cute. :)

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest kkaiser104

Love the bandanas!

Thanks! They coat them in something to help calm the dogs down... pheromones, maybe? I'm not sure. Regardless, he's wearing it to Canine Fun Days tomorrow!

Great pics. Teddi is very handsome!

Might want to check with the Fun Days event when you get there. At some events a red bandana indicates a dog who is aggressive toward other dogs. It's a warning to other owners to keep their dogs at a distance. Even though it's printed for OSU, it might come off as a "red bandana" if the event uses that type of color coding as a signal.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest kkaiser104

Great pics. Teddi is very handsome!

Might want to check with the Fun Days event when you get there. At some events a red bandana indicates a dog who is aggressive toward other dogs. It's a warning to other owners to keep their dogs at a distance. Even though it's printed for OSU, it might come off as a "red bandana" if the event uses that type of color coding as a signal.

Thanks for the warning! I never though about that...maybe he'll just have to don his Ohio University (my college) one instead :D