Newbie With Young (Sometimes Crazy) Grey From Pittsburgh

Guest jenniferk

Guest RMarie

@ a_daerr

My husband and I are using Going Home Greyhound. We're currently trying to adopt Windy Chet. He's such a darling!!! Our home visit is this weekend. Nothing is set in stone, yet, but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

If either of you want to make the trek to Cranberry, we are having a doggie party for Truman on Saturday, 9/1/12 at Lucky Paws Pet Resort!

Also, RMarie, if you want a nice dog, my foster is amazing. Just saying... :)

Thanks for the invite! I've been wanting to go there so Django can play in the pool, so we'll definitely come. What time?

From 1-4PM. The park is VERY strict on shot records, and you have to have a current Bordatella. We made that mistake once, because a lot of people don't get Bordatella unless they are boarding their dogs. We're bringing lots of homemade doggie and human treats. Bring a muzzle if you have one!

@ a_daerr

My husband and I are using Going Home Greyhound. We're currently trying to adopt Windy Chet. He's such a darling!!! Our home visit is this weekend. Nothing is set in stone, yet, but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

OMG, he's gorgeous. I love dark brindles with grey faces!

Guest jenniferk

If either of you want to make the trek to Cranberry, we are having a doggie party for Truman on Saturday, 9/1/12 at Lucky Paws Pet Resort!

Also, RMarie, if you want a nice dog, my foster is amazing. Just saying... :)

Thanks for the invite! I've been wanting to go there so Django can play in the pool, so we'll definitely come. What time?

From 1-4PM. The park is VERY strict on shot records, and you have to have a current Bordatella. We made that mistake once, because a lot of people don't get Bordatella unless they are boarding their dogs. We're bringing lots of homemade doggie and human treats. Bring a muzzle if you have one!

@ a_daerr

OMG, he's gorgeous. I love dark brindles with grey faces!

I agree! Crossing my fingers that it all works out. Keep us posted!

About the doggie party: we have a vet appointment tomorrow (Django hurt his foot!), so I'll ask about bordatella. And yes, he has a muzzle I will bring. Thanks!!!

Edited by jenniferk

Wow, Django sure is a handsome boy!! :beatheart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest jenniferk

About the doggie party: we have a vet appointment tomorrow (Django hurt his foot!), so I'll ask about bordatella. And yes, he has a muzzle I will bring. Thanks!!!

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it now. Django broke his toe! I guess he broke it running at the dog park, but we didn't notice him limping until a few hours later. He's on house-rest (no walks or exercise) for a month. He's very sad, and I'm sad for him. After he's healed, no more dog parks for us. :-(

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it now. Django broke his toe! I guess he broke it running at the dog park, but we didn't notice him limping until a few hours later. He's on house-rest (no walks or exercise) for a month. He's very sad, and I'm sad for him. After he's healed, no more dog parks for us. :-(

Oh, too bad. Good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery!