Any Suggestions For Large, Grain-Free Biscuits?

When the Diamond food recall happened, we used the opportunity to switch Tori to a grain-free diet (Blue Buffalo Freedom) and she is thriving on it! As we run out of treats we are replacing them so that her entire diet will be grain-free.

The last to finish off was her bedtime bicuits. They are larger than regular "treat" biscuits and I haven't been able to find a biscuit of similar size. I don't want to go smaller as Tori has had issues with bile overnight in the past and having food in her stomach really helped.

The way our local pet store is laid out, they don't keep all the biscuits together so it's almost impossible to find new products. Any suggestions for grain-free biscuits? I'm looking for something about the size of a large (not jumbo) Milkbone. I'll feed her two of the smaller biscuits if it comes down to it, but it would be great to just be able to find a bigger size.

Thanks!

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

I've been feeding Innova Health Bars in the large size http://www.innovapet.com/products/981(will probably switch to the smaller ones) but I see they also have a grain free

http://www.innovapet.com/products/1746 Not sure what size they are though.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis