Thera Paw?

Guest BlackandTan

Guest BlackandTan

Does anyone know where I can get 2 Thera Paws or something comprable?

My big boy Gary has corns 0n 2 different feet. They seem to be sold out everywhere???

TheraPaw.com and the GEM Greyhounds Store.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Not therapaws but a shoe that has worked well for my corn boy is the summer shoe by Neopaws.com.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest MnMDogs

What size do you need? I may have a couple old ones laying around... Mind you, they're pretty worn looking, and I can't check for certain for a couple days. Just let me know and I can send them.

Our senior, Maya, suffers from corns, and we've come to depend on TheraPaws for her outside time! (We dremel and apply various creams, but they still hamper her outdoor abilities.) Sadly, it's time to order more (hers are WORN OUT) and TheraPaw is out of stock. (Amy @ TheraPaw said there was a manufacturing issue, and they're 6-8 out from having more in stock.)

BUT I FOUND SOME!

Jorgenson Labs Veterinary Supply (JorVet) had 16 of our size (T/E) in stock for $22.50 each. We bought 4 as we prep for an upcoming hiking trip to Colorado. If that's your size, CALL TODAY!! If not, they may have your size in stock, too. All the other distributors I called were out.

-Joel

Gwen (07/2003-11/2009),  * Maya (cancer , 06/2003-10/2013), *Ollie (cancer 07/2013 - 10/2018), *Azalea (cancer, 7/6/2015 - 5/20/2019), Ashe (cancer 04/2011 - 03/2020)

*Aztec (sister of Inca, 12/1996-08/2011), *Inca (half-Siamese kitty ,12/1996 - 9/2016)

another vote for NeoPaws

in our experience, they stay on the foot better..

if the 2 feet are: both back,, or both front,, you can get only 2 shoes,,

otherwise you will need 4 - you wouldn't want Gary to be all lob-sidded,,

it could be back on his back.

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

i think there are charts on both web sites that help determine the size you will need.

the people at neopaw was wonderful -- i just called and talked to them directly,, we figured it out, and 2 days later, my boy was wearing boots!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Guest therapaw

Here are some suggestions for dogs with painful paws (and their owners who have been looking for Thera-Paws).

1) For those of you with petite greyhounds, we still have some T/C size boots that we can expand to fit a petite grey girl.

2) Also, we can make some sheepskin slippers - these are heavily padded and inspired by my greyhound, Sunder, who lost 3 toes on one paw. He needed something heavily padded and that he could wear all day long. These can be worn outdoor as long as it's dry. I reinforce the sole with liquid rubber and/or duct tape as needed.

3) If you find boots that fit (I like Pawtrexx by Barko at www.alldogboots.com), we can modify them to help fit your dog better (e.g., more sturdy closure, shorted cuff for front paws). If they fit well and you just need some additional padding in the sole, I suggest thick sheepskin. I stock thick rolls of sheepskin, and can send you some peices that can be cut and inserted into any boot. Yes, the sheepskin can get wet but all you have to do is trade it in for a new piece. Alternatively, you can find sheepskin at www.tandyleatherfactory.com. Just look for "Select Saddle Shearling Sheepskin". It's about $10/sq ft. and it makes all the difference.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

ilaria borghese

President

Thera-Paw, Inc.

www.therapaw.com

i think there are charts on both web sites that help determine the size you will need.

the people at neopaw was wonderful -- i just called and talked to them directly,, we figured it out, and 2 days later, my boy was wearing boots!

Same here. We had a great experience with them. Sully has the summer shoes. I got a pair as he only had one corn on one front foot, so both front feet got shoes. At first he didn't like them, but he quickly figured out that shoes=walkies so he gets excited when he sees them because he knows he's going out. We've had them a few years now and they are still going strong. They have a rubber sole, so they wear very well.

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel