Excited Growling.

Guest Wasserbuffel

Guest Wasserbuffel

Lately when Jayne gets very excited to go outside, she'll growl very loudly as she's jumping toward the door. I need to get a video, but she doesn't do it consistently. It's goofy and adorable. She never did it before she started growling on command for me.

Anyone else have an excited growly grey?

Brucie will happily "growl" at all people he meats on the street walking. It's a low rumbly sound as he wags his tail with major force! I think people are taken aback, but he's just 'talking' to them...greeting. He's a very vocal hound overall so it's not surprising he likes to talk to others blink.gif

I'd love to see your Jayne video when you capture it!

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

Guest ShanYu

Oh yes that "come on momma let's go! You are so slow!! " growling - when it's time to go out or dinner time. Makes me smile to see ( hear) Nike so excited. He was with us at least a year before he started to do this.

Yes. The more excited he gets, the louder he gets. Usually when he's doing zoomies and I'm egging him on. Then it escalates to body slamming me, usually around the knees, and I have to stop. I can just imagine how he'd play with a bunch of boys in the turn out pens!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck