Best Type Of Squawker

Guest saabqueen7

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

hehehe. Here you go. Turn the volume up to HIGH on your computer when you play this video! Just kidding, not a good idea. This is called a "SCOTCH PREDATOR FOX COYOTE CALL " and it is what is used predominantly in the racing industry training farms.

th_trainingsqwaker.jpg

Guest mirthlesstroll

That's the one! I don't dare play that video in my house. I will be mobbed by sighthounds, and eaten alive!! I had one of those in a bag. I dropped the bag on the floor, it make a tiny little peep, and every dog in the room was on it in a heartbeat!

LOL! I love that one. We use that one VERY sparingly. It's my choice when I'm straight-line running her to come to a squawker and lure.

Here's a link to The GEM Store. They carry both the one above (the predator call) and the smaller squirrel call. The squirrel call doesn't squawk unless you depress the end, making it more convenient to carry around. And it's smaller. The 3rd squawker that GEM carries, the rabbit squealer, I've neither seen nor heard it.

The GEM Store

Edited by OwnedBySummer

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

Guest saabqueen7

LOL! I love that one. We use that one VERY sparingly. It's my choice when I'm straight-line running her to come to a squawker and lure.

Here's a link to The GEM Store. They carry both the one above (the predator call) and the smaller squirrel call. The squirrel call doesn't squawk unless you depress the end, making it more convenient to carry around. And it's smaller. The 3rd squawker that GEM carries, the rabbit squealer, I've neither seen nor heard it.

The GEM Store

So the bigger one is louder and good for the house but the smaller one is good for taking walks?