Back After A Long Hiatus...

Guest smudgebear

Guest smudgebear

Just wanted to reintroduce myself after being away for about a year and a half. I was always more of a lurker than a poster, but it's good to be back. :) Life has been busy--among other things, I had my first child who is now almost 5 months old. My (almost) 9 yr old greyhound, Shadow, was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism which prompted me to start my lurking ways again, so I figured it was about time I said hello. We adopted Shadow in September 2009 from Connecticut Greyhound Adoption after he had been bounced from another home. Here is his profile/pic on Greyhound Data: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?0=dummy&i=1090897. Shadow is both my first greyhound and my first dog and I am very blessed to have him. :wub: In addition to Shadow, I share my home with 2 kitties, DH, and now my son. Anyway, hello again and I hope to be able to spend more time on the forum!

Welcome back!

Shadow is my JJ's half brother - he's a Jimbo Scotty baby as well. JJ's tale has a distinct J shape and several other Scotty babies on here have the same thing. Curious if shadow does!

We are right around the corner in RI.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest smudgebear

Thank you all!

o_rooly: Aston is beautiful! We were worried about adopting an older dog at first, but have no regrets. :) He is a great fit for our family.

mychip1: Wow! That's so cool that our guys are related! Good looks must run in the family. :colgate Shadow doesn't have the J shaped tail, though. Maybe he takes after his mama in that regard. :lol I tracked down the owner of one of Shadow's littermates on Facebook a while back. Now I'm curious to know if she has the J tail.