Stormy ( Dc Major Storm )

Wiscogreysmom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I am so sorry! Losing two............I cannot imagine. Sending prayers that the memories of your boys help heal your heart.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

what a beautiful tribute to the two boys who are now together again, Stormy and Andy.

My heartfelt condolences for your loss of Stormy. Love never dies, the memories will be there for you always. Take comfort in the fact that the boys are together again....

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:beatheart

Wanda & Dennis, I am so sorry for your loss of Stormy.

Neither of them have truly left, they are all snuggly warm in your heart and will watch over you all the time. They obviously adored you very much. But like I have told many, they always leave that door open for one who needs you to come through and take up the journey where they left off.

Hilda