Gotcha Wiggles!

Guest OurIndy

Guest OurIndy

Here's an update for everyone! Our little lady has a new name, and it's Piper. Hope I don't get flamed for switching from the much beloved Wiggles but we were compelled. We were testing out names to see how they fit and she actually answered to Piper. She came running when we said it and perked up every time we said it again. I think she likes it! So we think Wiggles will be her destructive alter ego's name (oh, she has one!) and Piper will be her normal name :lol

She's settling in very well, roooooing all the time, and trying to get her curmudgeonly older brother to play. She's sharp as a tack and very busy! We'll see how her happy tail prognosis is at the vet next week when we get her sutures out. Thanks for your support and interest!

Synchronized neighborhood kitty stalking

photo-9.jpg

photo-8.jpg

I like Piper too. :colgate

And I have to admire the collar on your hound without a coat - I have the same one for one of my brindle girls! :thumbs-up

ETA: See below in siggy!

Edited by bethac

Guest avadogner

Wiggles is a cute name but I love Piper. You are spot on with Wiggles being her alter ego name. Both our hounds have alter ego names when they are being extra sassy (Ava ) or extra goofy (Augie). Ava is Miss Priss when sassy and Augie is Bubba B when being extra goofy. We changed both our greys names at adoption and neither will respond to their old names. Congrats on your beautiful new Piper! I think your matchig hounds are quite a pair. :blush

I love the name Wiggles, so I'm glad you're using it for a nickname at least. She is gorgeous!

I have a Piper (but she's a westie) and I can tell you - she is a pistol. She definitely lives up to the name. So if your Piper is anything like my Piper, you're in for an E-ticket ride with her! lol.gif

Congratulations! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest JarBear

I'm so happy for you!!!!

I like Winny.... Then you could call her Winny Wiggles.....

:nod You beat me to it! That's just what I was thinking as I was reading through the thread.

• 2 weeks later...