Warning - Diahhrea Topic:

lizjaye

Garth has experienced diahhrea since 2 am. I gave him new dog treats: Wet Noses Peanut Butter all natural treats. I bought them at Costco. No corn, no wheat, no soy. 100% certified Organic from a Washington state company.

Any experiences with this product?

My other thought is that he somehow managed to get his paws on a christmas cookie (chocolate) when no one was looking.

Any help would be appreciated. He's pretty empty now (14 hours later). I just fed him some plain rice and a tiny bit of roast chicken (no skin of course). Thank you!

Liz (and Garth).

Edited by lizjaye

I buy those all the time for mine and they love them...never have had any issues...

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

How many did you give him?

I gave Garth 5 over 6 hours (2 after each walk).

I buy those all the time for mine and they love them...never have had any issues..

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! This is important news. I have been teetering on the edge to decide if the problem is these cookies OR he got his sugar loving paws on something "forbidden". Thank you very much. Garth loves peanut butter so I know that part is okay.

Again, thank you for setting my mind at ease. I'll hold off giving him the cookies for 2 or 3 more days as we are slowly adding food to ease his GI tract back into action.

I've also bought & fed them without issue (think I got them in Petco). I hope Garth is back to form (no pun intended) soon. tongue.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I think he's back to "normal". Thanks for the replies. I am now convinced he got his paws on some chocolate. We're taking it slow but he seems far better. That was a scary 2:30 am event... Glad it's over!

I'll wait a couple days and give him those treats - so glad and grateful for the responses.