Greyhound Play Group

Guest Arielle

Guest Arielle

Hey everyone! I was just wondering about the best way to find a greyhound group for my Ari? She is an only dog, and while she does go on regular playdates with my friend's Australian shepherd (which is the only non-greyhound dog that I have seen able to keep up with her at full speed) I would love to see how she does with other greys. She hasn't had contact with another greyhound since I adopted her two and a half months ago. Unfortunately, I have never met or seen anyone else in my area that has a greyhound. I live in Missouri near MU. If anyone has any tips or knows anyone that they could put me into contact with that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Contact the group you got her from. They might know!

Or put a post in "Everything Else Greyhound" here on Greytalk with a title something like "Anyone in [insert your geographical area here] want to get together?"

:colgate

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ask your vet...or contact all the vets in your area to see if they have any Greyhound clients.

That is how I found Nixon's Greyt playmates.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Guest greysmitten

Ask your vet...or contact all the vets in your area to see if they have any Greyhound clients.

That is how I found Nixon's Greyt playmates.

That's a great idea :)

I would love to have Grey friends for my Azi. The only one who managed to somewhat keep it with her was a Border Collie with mounds of energy.