Back On Track Greyhound Blanket

winnie

Has anyone ever tried Back on Track products? I have with my horse when she tore her check ligament. It seemed to help.

My friend Debby works at Equestrian Collections and alerted me to a Back On Track Regular Therapeutic Greyhound Dog Blanket. I figured I'd try it out for Faye Oops who was diagnosed with osteo last month.

If you ever need anything from Equestrian Collections - ask for Debby and tell her you know Laura. She'll help you out and let you know of any promo codes, etc.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

What a great idea! Do you have it yet? Does it actually work? Sounds like it could be useful for other purposes, too, like if you live in Canada and it's winter and you have to leave the dog in the car while you run some errands.

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

I just ordered it. Equestrian Collections had to order from the supplier in PA. She said it's in stock there, so it should be here soon. Debby tried the people Back on Track products and said they really helped to relieve pain. I hope so. I just want my Faye Oops comfy.

I got the Back on Track blanket today. It's on Faye Oops now. She isn't used to wearing dog coats, so she is a little worried about what is going on. I'm only going to leave it on her for a few hours this evening. I'll keep everyone updated.

One thing I will say now is that this sucker runs BIG! I ordered the small/27". This size would be sufficient for most greyhounds. I'd only get the medium/30" for a really, really big boy.

Edited by winnie

I have not used their products on my horses, but several of my friends have used them on their horses and thought they did a good job.

I did not know they had canine stuff.

Keep us up to date on Faye Oops....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg