My Poor Rubyjewels...

Guest FullMetalFrank

How is she doing today, Robbie?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

She's doing really well. I took her in for another laser treatment and her vet is very pleased with how the wounds are looking. She goes back on Thurs. for another laser treatment and to get her drains out. He pain level is minimal; she is back to being her sweet, funny self. When I went to get her this evening from the vet, the tech took off their slip lead and I went to put mine on her, but she decided to follow the tech back into the back! Wagging her tail the whole time. She is such a character and I am glad this incident hasn't shaken her up too much. She is eating, drinking, eliminating just fine and really being good about being cooped up in her Xpen. Thanks for all of your prayers.

Wonderful news! Let the healing continue! She sounds like quite the character, silly girl! :kiss2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

She's doing really well. I took her in for another laser treatment and her vet is very pleased with how the wounds are looking. She goes back on Thurs. for another laser treatment and to get her drains out. He pain level is minimal; she is back to being her sweet, funny self. When I went to get her this evening from the vet, the tech took off their slip lead and I went to put mine on her, but she decided to follow the tech back into the back! Wagging her tail the whole time. She is such a character and I am glad this incident hasn't shaken her up too much. She is eating, drinking, eliminating just fine and really being good about being cooped up in her Xpen. Thanks for all of your prayers.

Glad to see she's doing so well. Hope she heals quickly and can get out of the x-pen.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Yeah, I've got a dog that would rather follow the vet tech to the back than go home with the one who's paying the vet bills. :blush You're always happy that the dog is happy, but it leaves you feeling a little unappreciated. And broke.

I'm glad she's doing so well.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Glad to hear she's doing well!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest FullMetalFrank

I found a couple of T shirts that will fit her and do a great job of covering up her surgery sites and I put one on her, muzzled everybody, and she had several hours out of the X-pen today which she greatly appreciated. I did put her back in for bedtime but I am sleeping, as I have been since this all happened, on the couch a few feet away from her. :rolleyes: She is definitely recovering very well and we shouldn't need her X-pen much longer.