Quiet Moments For Greyhounds

Guest heath1970

Guest heath1970

Hi there: I was just told about this product called Quiet Moments, which is supposedly an all-natural supplement for dogs to help them with anxiety especially during thunderstorms, fireworks, etc. I was thinking of getting some since my grey is absolutely terrified by both situations. I was curious, though, if it's safe for greyhounds knowing that they're sometime categorised as "different" what with their blood, etc. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Guest DearCarrie

I used Quiet Moments in the past and feel that it did not work for my dog, BUT all dogs are different, so it is worth a try. I ended up getting a prescription pill from my vet that I can give her on the 4th of July or NYE (her fear is fireworks only, not storms). Why don't you call your vet's office and ask if they think it's ok, if you're worried about giving it to her. It couldn't hurt.

Of all the non prescription stuff I tried for Fletcher's fear of fireworks, Quiet Moments worked best. It still wasn't enough for the fourth of July, but it helps with the more distant (and shorter) fireworks that they shoot off after the home baseball games every Friday :rolleyes: