Please Help With Dr. Couto Info

Guest Whistle

Guest Whistle

I am hound sitting a hound that suddenly came up lame today. I've lost two hounds to osteo and this is very suspicious to me. The vet who saw this hound today and took x-rays said she is 99% sure it is osteosarcoma. Another grey-savy vet I know and trust saw the x-rays later and said she is not so sure. I looked up the info for contacting Dr. Couto and the links are not working for me. Can someone please help me with getting in touch with them/him?

His poor mom is a dear friend of mine and she is way out of state and without a car and is desperately worried and trying to figure out how to get back and what to do. She and I would appreciate any help we can get.

I have the imaging and can send it to Dr. Couto.

Thanks so much for reading,

Kelly

Dr.Couto is in Spain right now. He is answering e-mails, though may not be as prompt. I believe he is supposed to be back on Wednesday.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Dr Couto is no longer accepting new consults through his personal email address. All consult requests are to go through the OSU GH&WP Consult Request page. If you have digital xrays they can be attached to the form and submitted. They are really good about getting back to people promptly.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly