Bestbullysticks.com

I just orderd some and I know others here love them as much as I do. They don't always have them so get them while you can. There is even an 8% off sale if you type Jun8 in the coupon code field. The sale is good thru June 10, tomorrow at 12:00 EST

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

If you haven't already I would suggest you try the odor free bully sticks-- they really are odor free! If you are okay with stink you should order some of the dehydrated green tripe treats- my hounds love, love them but, they can enjoy them outside !! It's really a great website-- good products and fast shipping too.

Edited by tbhounds

Guest Sunset123

If you haven't already I would suggest you try the odor free bully sticks-- they really are odor free! If you are okay with stink you should order some of the dehydrated green tripe treats- my hounds love, love them but, they can enjoy them outside !! It's really a great website-- good products and fast shipping too.

I haven't had any odor problems with the regular ones from Best Bully, actually. I always store mine in the freezer, and that cuts any smell. I don't smell anything when my dog's working on them.

Guest katethegreyt

I store some of mine in the freezer too (if there's room), but my girl INSISTS they come to room temperature before she will eat them, haha. She carries them off to her bed and leaves them there until they warm up = )

The bully sticks I've gotten (not odor free) from them have not been very smelly at all. When you start venturing into her other favorites (stuffed aorta, tendons, and trachea), YIKES!!! Those are stiiiiiinky. But she loves them *sigh... Haha. Those have to be given in moderation though, or she will have very unpleasant poops.

Guest Sunset123

I store some of mine in the freezer too (if there's room), but my girl INSISTS they come to room temperature before she will eat them, haha. She carries them off to her bed and leaves them there until they warm up = )

The bully sticks I've gotten (not odor free) from them have not been very smelly at all. When you start venturing into her other favorites (stuffed aorta, tendons, and trachea), YIKES!!! Those are stiiiiiinky. But she loves them *sigh... Haha. Those have to be given in moderation though, or she will have very unpleasant poops.

Mine is happy to eat them cold, but the little brat doesn't like to carry them out of the kitchen on her own! She insists that I bring it out to the living room for her. :rolleyes:

I gave the aorta and tendons a try, but they gave Arrisa the most horrible gas. I think maybe because she can eat them too quickly and in larger chunks?

Edited by Sunset123

Guest Wasserbuffel

I ordered a bunch of their 12" thick and two 12" jumbos on the same day. If the jumbo sticks hadn't been in a separate bag inside the box I don't think I would have been able to tell them apart. The Jumbo was a bit larger than the Thick, but to me the difference was negligible. Has anyone else bought both sizes and noticed a bigger difference?

Guest katethegreyt

I ordered a bunch of their 12" thick and two 12" jumbos on the same day. If the jumbo sticks hadn't been in a separate bag inside the box I don't think I would have been able to tell them apart. The Jumbo was a bit larger than the Thick, but to me the difference was negligible. Has anyone else bought both sizes and noticed a bigger difference?

Mine have always had a noticeable difference. My girl also likes the thick braided ones, so I get her those when there aren't jumbos. She also really digs the curly ones for some reason.

As for the aorta and tendons: I have to give her parts of them - eating a whole one of either gives her loose poops. For the trachea, I actually got a bag that has a bunch of 3" long ones. Those are a great quick chew for her and minimizes the gas/poo issues, haha.

Guest chimni

I ordered a big pack of the jumbo sized odorless, 3 months later and they're all too stale for Sofia to chew - I didn't think they'd harden since they're already dried, but they did. Wish I hadn't ordered so many.

I've never noticed an odor problem with their bully sticks, the trachea etc. yes, but not the bully sticks. The other household favorite are the house brand Lamb Lung Chips, it comes in 1 or 2 pound packages and is soooo much cheaper than Baa Baa Q's!

Edited by Charla

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Guest Tabby

I saw this thread and bought Tabby a bullystick at the local mom and pop shop where we buy food. Man! did she love that! I think it was the first time she ever saw one b/c it took her seeing the ACD chew hers before she figured it out.

Thanks again for the great suggestions.

Laura

Edited by Tabby

• 3 months later...

Bestbullysticks has one of their best sale offers right now until 9/30: 12% Off Everything - Twice Yearly Sale! Just type SEPTOFF in the coupon code field.

Hope this helps some of you. Darnit, I had just ordered 15 pounds of the dried tripe sticks a couple days ago (the favorite after-dinner treat for my pups and one of the things I credit for their good teeth.) I might have to stock up even more :) NAYY.